and the collision of your kiss

Monday, November 07, 2005

remains of the day

I received a parcel!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It cheered me up quite abit :) It's so coincidental, the minute marcus leaves, i get his parcel. heh. I really wish he could have been here when i opened up the box. Inside was some food and the present he made :) It's too embarrassing to post online, but I really love his present. I can tell alot of effort went into it.

On a side note, he gave me a white rose too which helps to brighten up my room.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:) it's been really long since I had flowers.

4 Comments:

  • At 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    tingalingalingalingaling!!!!!!! u r so lucky!!!! omg omg i cant believe marcus flew over to look for u!! u lucky girl! i also want to have a bf nowwww....yah..i wld be back frm 20 nov till late feb..its my summer hols.. :)...yup i have a blog..its www.ahnehgirl.blogspot.com...

    take care girl!
    love ya!

    wp
    :)

     
  • At 9:06 PM, Blogger amanda said…

    ya marcus and qiyan know each other - qiyan was telling me that he was over at marcus' place with some friends when marcus left them by themselves to talk to you on the phone! haha :)

    i can't really decide btw ANU and LSE, but of course I would really love to go london! :) the main thing is, I don't really quite like NUS :( maybe I'll see you next year then heh.

    take care and God bless :)

     
  • At 8:54 AM, Blogger Ting Lin said…

    wanping: hey1 haha, i was laughing so hard when i read your blog add! your previous blog address was really funny too :) I like the pictures on your blog. i can't remember who told me, but she said ruth and you go jogging everyday! I need to do that too...haven't exercised yet since i came here.

    amanda:yah! i remember that time where qiyan was at marcus's house. They had soccer to entertain them, so i doubt they needed marcus around anyway. heh. oh, what factors are pushing u to go ANU? I hope to see you next year :)

     
  • At 12:07 PM, Blogger amanda said…

    hmm, ANU's offering me double degree whereas LSE is only one.. and of course the standard of living in London is more expensive! Ya, chances are I'll probably go LSE- assuming qiyan gets into one of the UOLs heh. Hopefully we'll all get to hang out then :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home