and the collision of your kiss

Thursday, November 03, 2005

happy days

ok remember the happy thing i was talking about? well....MARCUS FLEW OVER TO LONDON! I almost fell off my bed when he called me and told me that he was downstairs at the lobby. He's totally insane! But i'm really happy he did that, cos I was missing home so much :)

well, ever since he got here...he's been having some serious jet lag. He just sleeps and sleeps and sleeps...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
For some reason he loves my zebra throw. he just makes himself at home and plonks himself on my bed. He snores! urgh! it disturbs me when i do my work.

I have to have some fun if he's here in london right? If not, what's the point in him coming all the way here...? soo...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
teehee. I find these 2 pictures damn funny! I had some left over heart shape gummies and i placed them on his face. Oh, and i've never seen anyone sleep cross legged before. hah!

When he does wake up..... he eats, drinks, stares at me and thinks of vulgar things to do
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
can u see his thinking face? he made that vulgar looking round thing out of barbeque sauce and leftover paper napkins. *look of disapproval*

But, it's been so fun having him around! loving every second of it! This is our first time in a foreign country together. I'm enjoying showing him around and showing him my way of life (which for some reason, he loves)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
All our memories so far. =) almost half of them consist of food! Today we tried pret a manger, jacket potatoes with baked beans and cheese, chips and chicken kebabs. The chicken kebabs were so so so good! Plus, it's only a 5-10 minute walk from bankside. I forsee myself going there many times in the future. heh. I'm so happy!!!!!!

8 Comments:

  • At 6:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OH MY GAWD!!!that's very very sweet of him..isn't he like in NS or something?how did he get out of that?glad ur happy happy happy..too bad i can't visit..i hardly get to go out of singapore apart from malaysia and for that matter, i have to convince my mother to even let me out of the house...oh, did they say singapore was a food paradise?u seem to be binging much more in london..oh well..take care
    -faz

     
  • At 8:32 PM, Blogger Ting Lin said…

    yah, he's really sweet. hey, tell yr mom that if u come u'll have free accommodation cos u can sleep with me! =) on the floor though. haha, kidding. yah singapore food is the best. London food can't touch it, except maybe the desserts. hey, when i come back, we can go food shopping :)

     
  • At 11:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh my u're soooooo lucky girl! how did he manage?
    cant wait for you to be back!

     
  • At 9:06 AM, Blogger amanda said…

    ohmygod you're damn lucky! wish my boyfriend was sooo nice :P

    btw, this is amanda. germaine directed me to your blog, cos i'm really interested in going lse next year.. so yup:) hope you don't mind!

     
  • At 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey girl!this is my first time taggin your blog cos well,im seriously excited and happy for u!u and marcus,so sweeeeettttt.puts all other couples to shame man.ha.

     
  • At 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    seconded (:

     
  • At 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    tinglin that was MADNESS how did he fly over whilst in NS?! took leave is it?! ahhhh haha i can imagine how happy and grateful you must be now!

    love,
    *mich.

     
  • At 7:53 AM, Blogger Ting Lin said…

    lulu & michelle: yah! i feel so lucky to have him over. It's so nice to have him over when i'm feeling so homesick. he's insane, he took leave and swapped all his duties at the last minute!

    jolin: hey! i din't know u read my blog. hello! =) haven't seen or talked to you in ages. how are u doing? haha, marcus is the sweet one, i'm not. gerald and u are pretty sweet too :)

    amanda: hello :) I just read your blog. your boyfriend seems really nice too! qiyan and marcus know each other right? oh, didn't you write in your blog that you're going ANU? But anyway, LSE and london is really fun and exciting. There's tons of stuff to do here, so you'll never be bored. It'll be really nice if you can come over here!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home