and the collision of your kiss

Sunday, November 06, 2005

35 more days to go

5 wonderful days have passed by and I can't believe time passed so fast. Wasn't it just yesterday that he called to tell me he was downstairs in the lobby? hmm, I think if it weren't for pictures, i wouldn't know where all the time went.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Besides the usual slacking, studying and mucking around, we actually did stuff!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I brough him to covent garden (which he loved) and it just so happened that they were having the 'food lovers fair'! haha, how apt for the both of us :) There was so much food around and we circled the place like vultures. We finally decided upon this moroccan pancake which tasted almost exactly like prata/murtabak. I wish I hadn't eaten so much for lunch, then i probably could have eaten alot more!!!

I wasn't happy about not being able to eat more than that. So i thought, since i can't eat everything, I might as well take pictures of everything.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This isn't everything, but I was too lazy to put all the food pictures up. There were olives, chocolate, breads, crepes, dried meats, sausages etc. marcus thought that the uncooked sausages looked really offensive. haha.

Well, since I had school, I couldn't spend every moment with him. He walked me to school everyday and sat through lectures with me but during my classes, I had no choice but to let him wander off by himself. When he left me he was a normal tourist looking boy, but he......
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
returned as an arsenal trooper! He went absolutely crazy when he visited the arsenal stadium. He bought a jacket, poster and a cap for me! :) heh.

So after my classes and his shoping escapade, my happy arsenal trooper and I went to watch Les miserables, but we had time to kill so we decided to go grocery shopping at chinatown and grab a bite to eat.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
One thing I love about marcus being here is that I get to eat anything I want. We don't care about the cost or how inconvenient it is to get it, we just get it! So I felt like eating zi cha, so we did :) It's so nice to eat chinese food after days of eating sandwhiches and pasta.

We were so happy eating that we completely lost track of time and we were late for les miserables. Urgh! We missed the first 10 minutes of it
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
But things turned out great in the end! I loved out seats and the actors were really good. I lovelovelove les miserables! It was even better than the first time i watched it. I want to watch it again. Oh, in case the photos are too incomprehensible, they are photos of some scenes, the lovely ceiling and the drinks and icecream we had during the intermission

He left yesterday and I really had no mood to take photos. The day's events are still blurry but here are a few photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
We had dominos for lunch/dinner and I took my virgin tube ride. Can u believe I've been in london for so long and I haven't taken the tube yet!

When he was here, everything felt like a dream. I always felt that I was going to wake up any moment, and now, i have. My room suddenly feels so big without him. But things aren't that bad. I may be sad, but i know all i have to do is go to sleep 35 more times before i can see him again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home