and the collision of your kiss

Friday, May 06, 2005

Lucky charms

I'm feeling recharged and energetic now (though i don't know how long that will last).

I've been feeling really grumpy as of late. I feel quite bad for treating amy like a punching bag. I shall stop being a bitch and show people that i'm capable of love.

ah, anyway, he's coming over with a caramel frappucino *huge piggish grin*. Feeling pretty excited to see him although i just saw him about 2 hours ago.

reasons why I'm grumpy:

-lse hasn't sent me a letter
-I can't settle my accomodation without my letter
-I like lounging around at home and i feel grumpy when i'm forced to do otherwise
- i say stuff i don't mean when i'm grumpy and i have too much pride to say sorry. So that aggravates the grumpy problem even more
- i'm just pms-ing like crap.

i can't think of anymore reasons other than those i stated above.

Moving on, i had a really queer dream last night. I can't really remember the entire dream, but i dreamt that sabby was embarking on some voyage. I remember hugging her before she left, a nice big hug and she started licking my face! Subsequently, she started licking ziwei's face too! oh, and i do remember this small kid chasing me around and i was dead scared cos I thought he was a leprechaun.

This is my second dream about leprechauns. Gawd, i just hate them. Freaky little things.

just to prove my point:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com