and the collision of your kiss

Friday, April 29, 2005

Ping Pong

I tried my hand at table tennis today. It's really funnnn!!!!! The only bad part is that i keep using my wrist so the ball keeps flying around. I don't think i played too badly considering it's my first time playing.

I remember studying in the gallery of RJ and sometimes looking down to watch people play ping pong. It didn't look like that much fun (more for eye candy haha) but now I know it is.

mmm.........now i'm thinking about softball. I know alot of people think i'm a slacker shit who never went for trainings. The truth is that I enjoyed it but I don't know why I never could feel a passion for it. I enjoyed hearing the 'plonk' sound when i caught fly balls. I enjoyed watching the sunset in RJ. I enjoyed how the field was shared among us and the rugby girls (and occasionally miss poon with her scary javellin). But then again, I hated other stuff too. It was a bitter-sweet experience.

Don't know why I'm writing all this when it seems like such a long time ago. I'm moving on and I've got so much to look forward to. Thinking about all my plans makes my heart beat a little faster and my head spin.