and the collision of your kiss

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

----

Did you know 1 in 12 of the sexually active population in London have STD? I don't know how reliable this statistic is, but it sure sounds scary.

Anyway, guess who was suprisingly funny. I still think that it's a little silly and predictable but it's a nice change after watching so many serious and supposedly deep shows. Bernie Mac's expressions are just hilarious. Not to mention, the way he pronounces "bullshit". It just cracked me up.

I don't know if it's just me, but i find that the singaporean audience laughs at the weirdest things. I couldn't help but realise that yesterday's crowd were in stitches over the lamest jokes. This dude behind me was laughing like a hyena and stamping his feet on the floor.

???????

Now I know why under one roof aired for as long as it did.