and the collision of your kiss

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Doctors and disease

looks like my plans fell apart...so i'm now at home with nothing to do.

After the events that happened this morning, I realise that i'm actually afraid of getting old. Apart from all the wrinkles and white hair, I'm terrified of getting health problems. Sitting in the chinese sinsei's room this morning, there were so many old people with bone problems waiting for their appointment. This woman was telling me that she got into a minor car accident because she couldn't turn her head to see what was behind her. She was pretty light-hearted about the whole thing, but i know it must be terrible to live with aches and pains.

On a lighter note, i'm gonna plan an exercise regime so that i can keep healthy and shed the extra weight (i hope). I don't wanna get any health problems...

I think i should stop hanging out with old people...they are influencing me to think like them. An 18-year-old girl should never have arthritis on her mind.