and the collision of your kiss

Friday, April 22, 2005

There are so many types of people in this world.

Just talking to all the people in my French class made me wanna laugh and cry.

There was this woman, whom i call chocolate fondue, who kept rambling on and on to me about her son and daughter and how she wanted them to do medicine but they could not deny their calling to become a lawyer. I think she's really cute and funny...some people are just completely oblivious to the fact that they keep talking about their kids...neither do they realise the expression someone has when they want to leave the conversation.

There's another woman who is really dirty minded as well! She talks shamelessly about sex which I find to be rather amusing. She's quite a character......but i can't help but question how many plastic surgeries she's had on her face and whether she's had breast augmentation. I have nothing against plastic surgery (i'm a huge fan of Dr.90210 and all the other plastic surgery shows) ..i'm just curious to know whether she's got anything done. For one, she's got this massive chest. We're talking about maybe an E cup. But she's really oozing with sex appeal and I am really interested to find out more about her. (it has nothing to do with her sex appeal)

Lastly, I talked to this guy who was so damn interesting! He's actually taking part in mister singapore. Go to http://www.mistersingapore.org He's Mr. Bishan. He's straight and he's a chef at Raffles Hotel too! So vote for him!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Okay Ting Lin, I don't know if you can help me, but I think maybe you will understand. I see all this crazy blog spam everywhere (I see some here) and I'm wondering if you know how we can stop it. I just have a site about sexy making out, and I can't even go find information on sexy making out without having to filter through all the junk. My blog gets totally bombarded with this rediculously spam. I hope you're not as frustrated as my self. Anyway, good luck with your blog, and let me know if you have any ideas...

    Thanks.

     
  • At 11:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ting Lin this is great!
    It's funny how I was looking for this type of thing and found your post: this post. It pulled me right out of my researching on sexy kissing info and allowed me to sit down for a nice read. Thanks for your great job Ting Lin. I think I'll hang out on your blog for a while and be done with sexy kissing stuff for now. Have a good day Ting Lin.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home