and the collision of your kiss

Thursday, May 05, 2005

My eye is sick

I really feel like rubbing my eye right now but i'm scared it will cause bleeding. My sty has burst and my eye is a whole lot better but it doesnt feel right yet. Just last night, I was bending over the sink, washing my face, when i saw blood in the sink. I thought my nose was bleeding, but no, it was my eye. I still get goosebumps thinking about it. Yes, so i don't want to rub my eye even though it's itching like hell now.

Anyway, was supposed to go out with qing and jin today but i'm way too exhausted. Mentally and physically. I have not been having my usual 10 hours of sleep, neither have I been enjoyng myself as much as I used to. I still play as hard, but somehow, the enjoyment doesn't seem half as much. Maybe I should play doubly hard to make up for the lack of enjoyment...provided my wallet permits me to do so.

hmm...I have too many things weighing my heart and mind down. Maybe I should take a hiatus. Maybe I should take up liz's offer and go to thailand with her. Right now, I would love to be in thailand sipping cold coconut milk under the shade of a palm tree, or braiding my hair on patong beach or feasting on phat thai and curry. My life is good and I'm not complaining. I just need a break from singapore and my life for the past 5 months.

This is what I'm talking about:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com




Image hosted by Photobucket.com