and the collision of your kiss

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

That was then, this is now

feeling slightly sad right now, but at this point, sadness doesn't mean shit. SO, i shall stop throwing pity parties for myself and get on with life.

But, before I do, I have to mention that in the past 2 hours, I have thought more about my past than in the past 5 months. More specifically, I have been thinking of friends, classmates, crushes and people I have lost touch with or purposely not kept in contact with.

I don't regret any of my actions because if i look at my life as a whole, I'm really happy and contented. But, even though i have no regrets, i cannot help but wonder what my life would be like if i had taken another path.

what if i had chose to remain single?
what if i had gotten together another guy?
.
.
what if I didn't lose interest in softball?
.
what if i had gone to another class....6A/6E/6F?
.
.
.

lots of what ifs.

I don't like wondering about other possibilities once I have chosen my path. I think it's a waste of time. But maybe I'll make an exception just for now, because i don't wanna be me tonight.

**********

Ok, now to get on with my life. I hereby announce that I am addicted to swimming! (J'aime la natation. Is that right?) haha, never thought you'd hear me say that huh? I say I am means I am la! And in the near future, I'm gonna be addicted to baking, cooking, ironing, cleaning, driving...etc. All those lovely life-long skills that i can take with me to the uk.