and the collision of your kiss

Thursday, May 19, 2005

I did something really silly. I chose to sit in the car and wait for my mom instead of going down with her to the book fair. The weather was sweltering so you can only imagine the heat building up in the car. It was so hot that i contemplated fanning myself with my skirt but i decided against it in case some kids pass by and the sight of white thunder thighs scar them for life.

I get so irritated when i'm hot....but it's all good now cos i'm sitting under the aircon and blasting cold air at myself. After reading Celene's blog, I wish i had a bath tub to take a bubble bath in...really need to soak myself and get rid of all the sweat and dirt.

Anyway, the past week has been extremely fun. I've had some serious pampering! But the fun is not gonna end just yet cos my sister is coming back this saturday. I'm really looking forward to that. Finally...someone's gonna divert my parent's attention away from me. Hmm...maybe i can drop my holiday idea on her =) I've got a couple of places i'd like to visit. Maybe backpacking in italy....that sounds exciting.