and the collision of your kiss

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Gay!

I managed to catch Summer storm yesterday. I absolutely love love love the show. I love the way the lead character discovers his sexuality and finally has the courage to own up to the truth. Not the mention, the settings were gorgeous and many of scenes were bloody sexy.

some scenes from the movie:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com




Anyway, I haven't been shopping much nowadays because I keep reminding myself that the stuff I buy here will be useless when I go overseas. Plus, I wanna go on a shopping spree over there cos the variety and the fashion is just to die for. Topshop over there is like 3-5 levels! Unfortunately, I couldn't control my itchy fingers today so I decided to drop by a factory outlet. The stuff there is really dirt cheap! I managed to get my hands on stuff from Jill stuart, stussy, abercrombie, hollister and i paid less than $100 in total. Really happy with my purchase. *beam*