and the collision of your kiss

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

i kept giving myself mini scares today. I'd be sitting around doing some frivalous thing, and then I'd suddenly get all panicky and tell myself to get back to work. Then I'd realise, I've got no work to do! Yes, exams are over! *punches air in joy*

I'm pretty happy with my stats paper. It could have been better but it could have been worse. Thank God I did all those past year exam papers. The guy beside me spent 2.5 hours staring at the paper and left with his answer booklet blank. Man, does he have guts or what. After the paper, I was excitedly telling my mom my study strategy for stats when my dad took over the phone and said, "who cares!? go have fun!". Hah. It was then that I realised I've been totally obsessed with my exams and studying.

Now that exams are over, I'm going to switch my focus and obsess over finding a house to stay in for the next academic year. I've got the daunting task of finding a house and packing up all my stuff in a week. Once this week's over, it's goodbye London and hello Italy.