and the collision of your kiss

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

just received the ultimate insult from a russian guy who shares the same kitchen as me.

I was happily cooking up a storm in the kitchen when in walks a russian guy

russian: hey.
me: hey
*russian walks over
russian: what are u cooking?
me: boiling vegetables (i didn't mean for it to sound so unappetising. I was actually in the beginning stage of whipping up something scrumptious)
russian: oh *dramatic pause* don't worry, someday you'll learn.
-_-
the disgruntled cook: yeah. ..... i just threw whatever i had inside. (so not true! i actually had to go to sainbury's and search for the freshest vegetables)

i poked around at my unappetising looking vegetables and decided to go hide my face somewhere.

as i was leaving, he looked up from his instant noodles and said " is it too horrible to look at?"

wah piang!