and the collision of your kiss

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

man, just read one of my friend's blogs and she's got a whole new layout. Her paintings and poetry are all sprawled across the entire webpage. Celene, if you read this, your art is amazing!

Oh how i wish when i looked at squashed tubes of paint, i could see Picasso or Monet. But no, when i look at squashed tubes of paint, i think 'what's the paint doing here?'. I would never ever ever pick up a brush and paint. The mess of colours in my head will never be shaped onto a canvas simply because I have no sense of proportion or imgination. Ask me to draw a man and i'll draw 2 circles and 4 sticks sticking out of the lower circle. Looks like my drawing 'skills' have not progressed much since kindergarden (my kindergarden teacher will be so pleased to know that all my knowledge of art comes from her).

As you probably can tell, i'm procrastinating. I'm blogging and reading blogs so i can put off work for another 5,10 or 20 minutes.