and the collision of your kiss

Friday, March 31, 2006

So, the mugging has started. I have made a dazzling head start by studying 6 hours in the library today! 6 whole hours! congratulations to me, may this be the start of good things to come.

One of my statistics notes actually says "most students find this hard, but with a good deal of effort you will be able to make sense of it and then you can pat yourself on the back!! Note: the lecturer accepts no responsibility for any injuries caused by over-enthusiastic self-congratulations" haha, funny hor? bah, not so funny when you have 40 lectures to cover.

Anyway, situation over here is improving. My curtain has been fixed (I can finally sleep without the light from the crane outside shining into my eyes) and I have resigned myself to drinking tap water (it's an acquired taste that only few, like myself, can appreciate).

but some things never change. my bloody printer still isn't printing and i'm still fat.

On to happier things, thanks michelle for the czeh wafer rolls and thanks jiaying for the hairclips! love them both ( I mean the hairclips and wafers. haha =))