and the collision of your kiss

Monday, March 20, 2006

rent is bloody good. it's so refreshing from all the London broadway musicals. London musicals are good, but none of the ones I've seen have actually touched on reality like this one does. ok let me scan through the musicals i've seen, in case I'm generalising....

mamma mia, the producers, chicago, erh.......phantom, les miserables, glorious, woman in white, bombay dreams

yup, I'm right. They aren't very realitsitc albeit entertaining.

I've come to realise something about myself, I like plays, musicals, films, songs, books that are realistic. What do i mean by realistic? I'm not exactly sure. Maybe I can give some examples. I like requeim for a dream, I am sam...ok i can't think of anymore. It's ok if you don't get what I mean, I wouldn't either. Probably the only exception here is disney. But one thing's for sure, chick flicks, lighthearted comedies, punk rock can never make it to my list of favourites. I like them, they are entertatining, but they are just light hearted, silly things that make me feel better from time to time.

I'll be moving this blog soon.