and the collision of your kiss

Sunday, March 12, 2006

ah crap. Just when I was about to buy a new handphone, they raise the prices. What rotten luck. I was about to buy a phone for 80 pounds but, the very next day, they raised the price to 228 pounds.

I'm looking at
Image hosting by Photobucket
The Samsung D600. I'm completely in love with it, especially after sung showed me the rainbow coloured numbers. It has a great camera too.

Image hosting by Photobucket
A cheaper alternative to the D600, the D500. (it was initially free, but now it's 60 pounds. Damn me and my procrastinating)

Image hosting by Photobucket
I quite like this one too. They have another one in pink.

Image hosting by Photobucket
It looks nice here, but I don't quite fancy myself carrying such a phone. I find it embarrassing to carry a baby pink handphone at my age. I'd much prefer a sleek, black phone.

I'm currently using an O2 mini. I love it so much, without it I'd be lost (seriosuly, it helps me remember where all my classes are). But the vibrations are so weak that I can never feel it vibrate. My mother goes absolutely bonkers whenever she has to call me 20 times before I pick up.

Alright, enough phone talk, I'm not a techie.

On a brainless note, take a look at THIS. You can put your name on stickers! Ok, I know I'm gonna hit 20 soon, but still!!!!!!!!! I've never had my name printed on anything before. It's not like they sell wristbands or cups with my name printed on it. So even though it's just a cheap thrill, I'm gonna go ahead and print my name on some stickers.