and the collision of your kiss

Saturday, May 20, 2006

The library environment is damn stressful. see exibit A:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Frown on face and exam style hair.

Exibit B:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Palm on forehead, fingers massaging temples, frown on face.

I feel stressed watching him study. But i'm pretty much in the same position when i study.

Stressful hor?

Anyway, I'm feeling bored. so let me show u some stuff.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is the ugly evian poster girl ziwei stuck onto my calculator. I had this really seductive girl with a short skirt and holding balloons at first, but ziwei insisted she could do better so she stuck this pale lifeless looking woman on my calculator instead. I still think it's damn ugly, but it's still there after 3 years.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sung's high tech calculator, that can plot graphs, do regression, integrate and lots of other cool stuff, next to my calculator which i only use to add subtract multiply and divide.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Korean. It says 'ting' 'ricebucket' 'picture of a bowl of rice'. I think it's a way of saying silly in korean.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Brain juice. Ribena's new flavour - blueberry. It's 15 calories and tastes like crap.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

my cluttered desk which i'm damn proud of. It's the mark of a hardwroking student. Everyone should have one.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My favourite part of my trip home from school. London eye