and the collision of your kiss

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

2 down, 2 more papers to go.

Math was alright. I thought I'd do worse. I studied quite hard for it, but i left all the stuff i didn't understand to the last minute so that got me all worried at the start of the exam. I was so worried that i got a mental block and I couldn't do a single question. Thank God that went away.

I was really disappointed over accouting. I know I could have done so much better if I had just gone through the basic stuff the day before instead of dwelling on the nitty gritty facts. But it's over. I've been quite affected by it the whole day but i console myself by saying "it's only year one", "you did your best", "you've had fun studying accounting". all lies. But it makes me feel a litte better.

Ok, next year NO MORE SLACKING. i swear this is the last time i'm gonna slack off. I've learnt my lesson. Consistent work is the key to good grades.

I wish i was one of those people with flare. I really hate categorizing myself as someone who isn't brilliant but just works damn bloody hard. damn it. I want flare. I want brains. I want inspiration. I want motivation. I want good grades.