and the collision of your kiss

Friday, May 19, 2006

there was tons of pollen/something from the trees flying in the air today. tons and tons and tons of pollen. I have pollen in my left nostril and in the back of my throat. I tried hacking it out but nothing's working. Does anyone have a remedy? Now i know why people get hay fever.

ok, i tried eating a chocolate digestive to make the pollen go down, but it didn't work.

anyway, one more paper left to go! after monday, i'm a free woman. After that, I'll be busy packing. I've got to pack up my room, pack for italy and pack for singapore.

I've got to find a house too. I really can't wait to move out of bankside. As much as I love it here, it's time to move on and venture into the unknown. I want to live on my own, learn how pay bills, call down the plumber when the plumbing's broken, fix up the interenet, cook, clean, decorate etc. I love pushing my limits and seeing how far I go.

I've made so many mistakes and learnt so many things in the past year. But I'm glad that things went the way it did, because I prefer the person I am now to the one who first stepped out of Singapore. Next academic year, I'm going to do everything differently.

Sometimes i get carried away with all the plans I make. But as of right now, I've got to push all my dreams aside and concentrate on the last 50m of my first year as an undergraduate student. I've only got one more paper to go and I'm going to give it my best shot.

My dreams are worthless, my plans are dust, my goals are impossible. All are of no value unless they are followed by action.