and the collision of your kiss

Sunday, July 10, 2005

TV hung

Been spending quite alot of time with marcus lately. AND, I'm proud to say that I've converted him into a sex and the city fan! Although I don't think he can appreciate manolo blahniks or the nifty outfits they wear, but I think he enjoys watching their lifestyles and their witty jokes.

On the topic of sex and the city, I think I'm a Miranda. -- Cynical about love and armed with a sarcastic sense of humour. The boyfriend, on the other hand, insists that I'm like charlotte.
That is such a cringe-able (i know there's no such word lah) statement. She's bloody irritating. I hate the fact that she's so perfectly poised and goody goody. She should just break the rules.

As much of a satc fan I am, I just can't bring myself to watch all the episodes again for the 6th time. So, I'm currently downloadng 'fat actress'! Just watched a few trailers and Kirstie Alley's performance has so far been nothing short of wonderful.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ok, enough talk about tv shows. It's 5.30am and I'm still up. My dad said that I'm running on london time already. Hah!