and the collision of your kiss

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Love will come through, it's just waiting for you

I realise i sound like a schizo in my last 2 entries. One minute a raging girl who wants freedom, the next, a love sick puppy.

The truth be told, I was just being petty. I think he spoilt me so much over the past 7 months that I was blinded to all the wonderful things he did for me and was too focused on the negative. Well, that's all in the past. At least today, I have something to show for swallowing my pride and salty tears. -- I have a mended heart and puffy eyes.

Actually, for all those people who know me, they will know that it is out of character for me to swallow my pride or cry or try to patch up. I'm pretty nonchalant when it comes to breakups. I've never had a boyfriend who i actually loved and cared for. But everything's different this time round.... and I'm proud to say that I'm in love.