and the collision of your kiss

Thursday, July 07, 2005

only managed to meet up with lu for lunch today because a certain someone pang seh-ed us for the 2nd time. Why do people bother organising get togethers when their schedule is already so tight? I really dont understand it at all. I feel quite strongly about this but i shan't continue lest i sound confrontational.

On a happier note, I took out my navel ring. The piercing was really infected and it hurt to lie on my tummy. Now I can hug people and not worry that their belts are gonna rip off the ring =) Hmm, i actually really really like piercings. I wanna get a tongue piercing but I'm too scared. The tongue is so thick! Nose piercings are out of the question for me. I'll look like a bull since i have a blobby nose. And eyebrow piercings are just ugly.

to everyone who smsed me regarding amy and I: thanks for all your concern. Everything is perfect now and I couldn't be happier. =)