and the collision of your kiss

Sunday, July 24, 2005

pies and cherry almond eyes

Had a nice relaxing today browsing through old recipe books belonging to my mom. I have made up of list of things to make over the next week or two.

- creamy banana pie
- chocolate mint cupcakes
- lemon bars
- "best-ever" chocolate cake (I'm not kidding...the book actually said 'best-ever')
- Frozen strawberry cream pie

Yes, I am very free and I'm staying true to my calling of becoming a tai tai.

On an equally relaxing and tai tai-ish note, I'm gonna buy some beer treatment wax for my hair and some good ol' moisturizer (remember the post on how my skin was becoming fish flakes?). For now, I'm just making do with some Jergens cherry almond moisturizer. I've slapped on quite a bit on my whole body and it smellls really good.