and the collision of your kiss

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

time taken

it just occured to me last night that i have exactly 2 months left in singapore. 2 months?!?!?! where has all the time went? At the beginning of this long bumming journey, I had grand plans to travel, to learn how to whip up a storm in the kitchen, to take up yoga, to get a great job, to speak fluent french......etc.

I'm almost at the end of my holiday and I have yet to do all of that. I've been to Hongkong, I've baked a few cakes and cooked a few meals, my french has improved slightly, but that's about it. But I'm not upset at all that I haven't managed to accomplish as much as i thought I would. I really don't think any of these things are important anymore, especially since i only have 2 months left. I think right now, the most important thing is so spend the remaining time with people I love and friends i've missed.