and the collision of your kiss

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

just whip it

Finally got down to buying the stuff my dried up skin craves for!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
sugar cane body whip, sugar cane body scrub, eye serum and nail polish.

HUGE damage done to my wallet..! really felt the pinch. I actually only intended on buying the body whip (people have been raving about it!) but I got suckered into buying the rest. So I ended up paying twice of what I should have. But no regrets... my skin feels so much softer (I would say 'as soft as a baby', but I know no one out there will believe me), and the smell of the body whip is just heavenly. Oh, and I'm now admiring my freshly painted red toenails :)

Bananarama ~ Love In the First Degree

Only you can set me free

'Cos I'm guilty
Guilty as a girl can be

Come on baby can't you see

I stand accused of love in the first degree

Guilty,
of love in the first degree

I was so excited to hear this song on the radio today! I don't really like music from the 80s but this song just made me wanna put on some shoulder pads, grab a comb and start singing!