and the collision of your kiss

Sunday, July 02, 2006

i'm helplessly addicted to prison break. One year of tv deprivation has turned me into some kinda starved animal. I watch things obsessively now. I no longer follow tv shows on television. One week is just too long to wait for the next episode. No, i must have the whole season before I allow myself to devour them all up. I can sit infront of my laptop and watch 10 episodes in one go, stopping only to eat,sleep and breathe. Sounds piggish and gross, but i'm living my dream man.

I'm so damn annoyed right now. I've finished 15 episodes of prison break and I don't have the rest. I need it. I'm a tv junkie. Correction, I'm a prison break junkie. ok, I won't be surprised if people are imagining me sitting in a dark, damp room with my pupils dilated, watching prison break over and over again. It's not far from the truth, but i shouldn't portray myself as such a couch potato so I shall this obsession right now.

God Bless tv.