and the collision of your kiss

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Taking people for granted.

I'm sure all of you have experienced this or have unintentionally did this to someone. Personally, I know that i have taken many of my friends and family for granted. But I'm starting to realise the folly of my ways.

Tonight, I experienced how it felt like to be taken for granted. The whole setting was not pretty, but in the end, everything turned out hunky dory. Phew. I just hope I'll never have to have such pain inflicted on me again.

I know that I have some issues to deal with and hopefully, with much effort, life will turn out to be just peachy.

On a lighter note, happy birthday wanping! I hope life is treating u well and i've loved being your friend. Oh, and hope that your party went well =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home