and the collision of your kiss

Friday, April 08, 2005

I know many of you guys out there are horrified that I am with marcus or horrified that marcus is with me. I'm not gonna lie and say that the comments haven't hurt my feelings. But, either way, my feelings have not faltered in any way.

It's not like i've never heard those things before anyway.

I mean, when I got together with Kenneth Koh, everyone was asking me what I saw in him... followed by telling me I was blind. The truth is that, at that point in time, my feelings were so overwhelming that I was absolutely blinded by my hormones. Disgusting as this may sound to many people, i thought he was the cutest guy ever. Of course now I look back and think otherwise. But the point is, I don't regret. I managed to get a month's happiness (when we got attached) for a day's pain (when we broke up) followed by many months of joy when i realised what a good choice i made by ending our relationship. So, regrets? Not me.

So even though many people may think I'm blind for being with amy (or vice versa), I don't really care. And i can safely say on his behalf that he doesn't give a shit either. So whatever the outcome of our relationship, is purely to do with what happens between us, not because of what any dipshits have said.

to that shit out there who went around telling people that him and I were PDA-ing (public display of affection) on the day we collected our results, please mind your own business. There's nothing wrong with hugging someone when you're happy. Of course i know you've never really been able to experience a little thing called happiness so I will forgive you for your ignorance.

There's just so much i want to tell this dipshit that i would have to write it in a brand new entry.. Maybe I will, maybe I won't....depends on whether I deem him fit to waste web space. Any of you guys wanna know who this shit is?

hmm, I guess i'll respect him more than he has respected us. And also cos I pity him...it's brutal to be stabbed 4 times with a needle by your medic partner just so that he can find your vein hidden underneath all that blubber.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home