and the collision of your kiss

Saturday, March 19, 2005

I love the relationship I am in now.

In the past, relationships just weighed me down and was more of a burden than a joy. But with Amy, although we do have our fair share of problems and arguments, he has brought me more joy than I have ever thought possible.

He is my lover, friend, enemy, twin, therapist, punching bag all rolled into one (pun intended). It really amazes me how he doesn't mind touching rolls of fat when he holds my waist, how he hammers me like I'm one of his silly boyfriends, how he insists on meeting even though it's just for an hour or even how he stares at my mouth when I start bubbling or foaming at the sides. The list just goes on...and on..and on. Romance doesn't get any better than this.

Amy, guess what? I am yachting! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home