and the collision of your kiss

Sunday, February 27, 2005

First

Just watched Million Dollar Baby. It's a bloody good show! Wasn't able to catch every single scene (amy should know why) but it was really inspirational and sad. I would have cried if not for the fact that I was more absorbed in cuddling. (It's amazing how the movie didn't kill our mood to cuddle)

Hmm, I just realised something. My last entry on my previous blog was about a movie, and now my first entry on this new blog is about a movie as well. It's as if I never stopped blogging. heh, but I can tell my blogging skills (if I may call it that) are really rusty. Let's see if I can remember how to blog....

...This morning I woke up at 12.15, then I ate lunch, then I used the computer, then I went to orchard...

Nah, I think I can blog better than that. I'll try to make my blog more interesting this time round. No more nonsense that no one besides me can understand and definitely no more code words. From now on, whatever I want to say will appear on this blog, copy and pasted directly from my brain.

Is everyone out there working? Am I the only one not joining the workforce? I'm so unworked and unexploited. Actually, I am secretly dying to receive my first paycheck but I'm unable to find the committment to show up for work for more than a day. Anyway, even if I wanted to get a job, I want to wait till I get back my results. Don't ask me why. All my plans have been paralysed till I get back my results.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home