and the collision of your kiss

Sunday, April 10, 2005

I'm taking my driving test this tuesday and i can't contain my excitement!

My driving instructor took out the point sheet today and i almost went mad with excitement and stress. I've been visualising what it'll be like this tuesday with the grumpy old tester sitting next to me and grunting the direction in which he wants me to turn. teehee.

Anyway, in case any of you were wondering, i failed..i accumulated too many points on today's mock driving test. dang!

I saw a fatal car accident today. It's so surreal to see something lying benneath a white cloth. My heart goes out to that poor motorcyclist and his/her family. It made me feel so sick when my instructor told me that the motorcyclish had a learner's plate on his bike.

Don't be a dickhead, drive carefully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home